Modular Cabin Fitters - Bristol
Do you have a good mix of general maintenance skills?
Manpower are currently recruiting for a Modular Cabin Fitters based in Bristol to assist in the preparation of a range of cabins prior to them going out on hire.
To be successful in these roles you will be expected to be able to take on the below responsibilities;
- Cleaning of units and fittings internally and externally.
- Manual preparation for painting.
- To be able to use a Doosan 7 / 41 Air Compressor or equivalent
- To be able to work to meet Shot Blasting Standards
- To be able to use our 360 Products
- To complete PAT Testing
- To be able to use a B1 Forklift or Power Pallet Truck or Low Loader Picker
- Be able to complete external lock fitting/key cutting
- To be able to complete exterior door fitting
- To be able to repair and replace wall and ceiling boards
- To be able to fit partitions and replace plywood flooring
- To be able to remove / fit wall and ceiling panels
- To be able to complete break in and door lock repairs
- To complete vinyl floor covering installation and repairs
- To be able to fit sinks, taps and worktops
- Have a basic understanding of plumbing circuits/systems
- To be able to complete water pressure testing
- To be able to test and complete water sterilisation
- To be able to perform basic uncoded welding
- To be able to fit standard convector, over sink & under sink water heater, downflow heater and standard hand dryer
- To be able to check downpipe, roof and floor integrity
- To be able to repair window roller shutter
- To be able to cut a window/door panel from a blank panel
- The removal of internal fittings prior to works
- Assembly and cleaning of products (e.g. furniture).
- To work closely with and assist trades people
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
- Good mix of general maintenance skills.
- Competent in the use of basic hand/power tools.