Our client is a global provider of electronics manufacturing services and solutions. Our client employs over 180,000 people globally. The Dublin 15 site opened in September 2018 and has grown to employ over 250 people and continues to expand.
You will be working on a production line, manufacturing and assembling computer servers and server racks. This is an entry level role, no experience is required but would be an advantage.
This is a 3 month temporary contract.
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components.
- Checking the quality of products
- Testing products
- Other ad hoc duties
Ideal applicants will:
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Have excellent numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Full training is provided
- 22 days annual leave
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
- Brand new facility
- Fully equipped canteen
- Onsite Car park
- Free Shuttle Bus connecting bus stops around Dublin 15 to site directly
Based in Dublin 15 with limited public transport access.