Manpower are looking for a Service Engineer on behalf of our client based north of Cambridge. This role is well suited to someone who has experience working with a wide range of laboratory equipment and instruments and possess and proactive and flexible mentality.
This is a varied and fast pace role. Your tasks will include but not be limited to carrying out repairs and maintenance on site, at customer premises, offering technical support over the phone.
What We Need From You..
- Experience working with a wide range of laboratory equipment
- Have a full clean driving licence
- To be flexible in your approach
- Wanting to continue to learn and develop
- Have great organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good IT skills
- Software application experience
What You Get In Return..
- A competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- A company car for when you have to visit customers
- To work for a forward thinking and compassionate employer
If those role appeals to you, let us know and apply!