The primary responsibility of the Backup Coordinator is to provide backup for the Scheduling Coordinators within our call centre as needed. They will help to ensure we continue to operate successfully and continue to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our field organization, focusing on resource optimization and meeting customer expectations. They will confirm all scheduling plans for the Field System Engineers (FSE) and Authorized Service Providers for services such as installation, repair and maintenance on analytical instruments. They are the single point of contact for the field service team and customers for all onsite requests (includes scheduling and rescheduling). The Backup Coordinator must be flexible and able to cover various shifts and responsibilities.
As a Backup Coordinator, you will:
- Plan all onsite service visits for the field service team, that come in through multiple avenues (Omni-Channel)
- Maintain accurate record of engineer availability and commitments, utilizing our business scheduling tools (SAP CRM/MRS)
- Partner with the Customer Success Coordinator and/or Install Success Coordinator to ensure the appropriate coverage plan is executed
- Lead solutions that meet Agilent and customer's onsite needs, with the foresight to raise scheduling escalations when, and if, required
- Escalate resource shortages with scheduling team lead and/or Scheduling Manager
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Agilent process and procedures, shows ability to follow them with high attention to detail
- Ensure all working relationships follow company Standards of Business Conduct.
The skills required for the position are:
- Previous experience working in customer service, administration, or project management.
- Bilingual and/or multilingual fluency desired
- Understanding of company customer base and markets we serve
- Rounded communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on being able to provide effective and timely communications
- Planning and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Capable of working flexibly and autonomously where required
- Facilitate team collaboration and approach situations with maturity and diplomacy
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proactive attitude and an ability to generate ideas and problem solve
- Driven to achieve a successful experience for the customer, whilst also achieving our internal measures
The client Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.