Based within a busy 24/7 call centre, handling calls from a wide variety of customers within the agreed service levels. Managing customer communication to ensure there is a timely resolution to their problem, query or job requests either over the phone or via email. The role of the Customer Service Advisor will be to deliver excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- To handle both inbound and outbound calls to a high standard and in line with company quality standards.
- Actively listen to customer and colleagues, clarifying requirements and setting expectations
- Manage queries by email, accurately understanding and managing customer contact with excellent attention to detail
- Accurately obtain and record customer / engineer interactions, enquiries and complaints using the appropriate systems.
- Liaise effectively with internal departments and coordinate applicable action where necessary to ensure timely attendance for jobs
- Dispatching jobs to the Engineers over the phone or via electronic interfaces, to ensure attendance within the required priority.
- Proactively identify jobs at risk, and escalate where appropriate to ensure targets are met.
- Logging of ad-hoc information in line with company policies
- Provide accurate and timely communication via email and the telephone to all levels of management to inform them of "priority" jobs, accidents, near misses or absence for their staff members
- Raise any relevant access permits on behalf of Engineers to ensure their compliance on our customers sites
This is a 90% work from home role however given the nature of the role and training required you must be able to work in the office also.
To be considered you will need to commit to an interview and pass criminal records checks. You must also be flexible to work full time between the hours of 6am-6pm. There are no flexibility with the hours if you cannot work between those hours Monday to Friday you will not be considered.
Please note the role is in the LS10 area of Leeds and this is a temp to perm role.