Sales & Estimating Manager - Glasgow
Do you have proven ability to develop business in the structural /concrete repair / construction sector?
Manpower Construction Scotland are delighted to bring to the market this role for a Sales & Estimating Manager in Glasgow.
Our client provides specialist civil engineering consultancy services to both small, and large-scale projects. With an enviable reputation worldwide, they offer their clients a range of services including diagnostic surveys, cathodic protection, repairs and refurbishment.
All their products are based around sustainability and to provide their clients with the best service using the least materials where possible. Their integrated technical solutions provide skills in the repair and maintenance of Highways, Buildings, Railways, Water and Commercial Structures.
Following regionalisation of the company's activities, an opportunity has arisen for someone to help in expansion in the North East of England and Scotland. The emphasis will be to raise the profile of the organisation's brands, land and expand clients and develop the current client base. It will also include building a portfolio of projects including new build, concrete repairs and various products including bearings and expansion joints.
To work in conjunction with the Northern Region Sales Director to develop and implement a plan for growth in the chosen region. To ensure that a continuous pipeline of business is sustained through effective relationship building.
Duties - Sales
- Contribute to the growth strategy and implementation in the Northern Region
- Contribution to the definition of sales objectives in the Northern Region
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline
- Develop commercial strategies
- Enhance team market knowledge and engage with clients on a regular basis.
- Establish a target list and identify potential new clients
- Grow current client base through understanding of their needs and presenting innovative technical solutions.
- Maintain the sales database on Salesforce
Duties - Estimating
- Establish and refine tender strategy and pricing strategy to companies' objectives.
- Integration with estimating team.
- Develop and deliver bids.
- Supervise the implementation of bid governance requirements.
- Follow up submissions to clients
- Contribute to contract negotiation.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction related discipline is desirable.
- Proven ability to develop business in the structural repair / construction sector.
- Operational Background.
- Good Construction Sector connections.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Car or Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Company Share Scheme
- Company Pension