Royal Mail - Parcel Sorter
Pay between £9.60 - £12.30 per hour, depending on shift.
Location: Warrington, WA5 3TP
Job Type: Temporary, with shift patterns available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Immediate opportunities are available with Manpower working for Royal Mail Warrington, who are looking for Parcel Sorters to work in their warehouse for their seasonal campaign. As a Parcel Sorter / Warehouse worker for Royal Mail you will be provided with PPE, full training, and will be working in a Royal Mail warehouse where socially distanced conditions are practiced in line with government guidelines regarding Covid-19.
What you'll need to do:
* Load and unload packages from company vehicles, scan, sort and label them as required
* Report any issues that arise - such as damaged packages or prohibited items
* Maintain Royal Mail's excellent standard of service to their customers
What we'll need from you:
* Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* This is physically demanding position that involves a lot of walking and some heavy lifting
* Previous experience in a warehouse environment (as a picker or packer) is ideal but not required
* Availability immediately and for the full duration of your assignment
* Good communication skills
* 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
* Various shift patterns available - earlies, lates or nights (flexibility will be required)
* Diverse and supportive working environment
If you are interested in this position as a Parcel Sorter, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch!