CX Tier 2 Agent
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working.
We are looking for Tier 2 Analysts to come join our team on a 6-month contract basis!
You will be working with a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that's committed to realizing ambitious ideas. The Customer Experience team simplifies how users and customers interact with Dropbox. They focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where they can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience. We are currently working remotely.
* Gain a solid knowledge of the full suite of Dropbox product offerings
* Gain in-depth knowledge of one product area (e.g. Billing & Payments, Mobile, HelloSign, etc.)
* Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical users
* Delight users providing support on multiple channels including email, phone and chat
* Give guidance to T1 agents on escalated tickets
* Provide a high quality and friendly user experience
* Relevant work experience, preferably in tier 2 tech support related role
* Fluency in English is required
* You have existing interest and knowledge of Dropbox
* You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
* You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner