Manpower are recruiting for a temporary assignment for 3 months initially working remotely from home starting as soon as possible.
This role provides administrative and operational support to the Research Delivery Directorate Senior Management Team, enabling the team to effectively deliver its strategic objectives and priorities.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Drafting correspondence, reports and other documents using Google systems
- Set up and attending remote meetings, taking minutes and notes where appropriate
- Receiving and dealing promptly with incoming email queries, assisting with where possible, redirecting or taking messages as appropriate in a polite, professional manner
- Working with team members to prepare all necessary papers and documents in a timely fashion
- Regular diary and email management including the organisation of complex meetings across the organisation
- Ensuring administrative support is effective both to internal and remote working managers, adapting service as required to meet these needs
- Communicating verbally and in writing with staff and stakeholders at all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Arranging events and meetings (some of which may be complex), predominantly 'off-site' requiring forward planning
- Arranging and procuring travel and accommodation for the senior team members as required, including the coordination of multiple journeys and destinations to specific timetables (depending on local constraints/COVID-19 restrictions)
- Taking initiative to resolve any problems that may arise, and referring as appropriate
- Following up meeting actions
- Following up actions from specific projects and work streams