Recruitment / Generalist HR Agent
We are currently looking for an experienced recruitment consultant with a basic understanding of a generalist HR managed service and general recruitment functions to support our small but busy team based in the Nottingham city centre. The successful applicant will be required to assist with the smooth running of a HR managed service which will include, but is not limited to recruitment, HR, contact with our client, payroll and general administration duties.
This is an exciting role that gives a flavour for the recruitment industry and a foot in the door to take your career further. We require an individual with strong customer service skills as well as experience within people and process management. This is a strong opportunity with a varied workload, which requires someone who is confident and passionate in the service we are delivering to our dedicated client.
Key parts to what you will be doing in this role include:-
- Advertising roles and sourcing candidates, walking them through the recruitment process from start to finish in regard to preparing them for interview process to working on their compliance if successful and ensuring they start day 1.
- Liaising with the client to manage the staff working on site in relation to payroll, attendance, performance and conduct issues.
- Recruitment administration tasks such as formatting CV's and uploading paperwork onto a dedicated system.
- Generalist HR administration tasks including updating staff records, note taking and being a company witness where required.
- Providing general office cover to support our staff already within the business, this will include general payroll queries, references or recruitment advice.
Key skills for this position are as follows:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of customer service
- Ability to work alone whilst prioritising and planning own workload
- Good I.T. skills, Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point
- Ability to work at a fast pace and manage a varied workload
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to travel to other locations if required
- Proven track record in a target driven environment.
Contract: Initially this is a temporary ongoing position, this is a great opportunity for someone to join a successful team and really make an impression within the business.
Hours of work - 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday between 8am and 5.30pm (flexibility required depending on business need).
Pay: £10.50 per hour
Location: Nottingham City Centre office with the option to work remotely or from home
Apply now if this sounds like the perfect role for you and start an exciting career with Manpower!