Manpower are recruiting on behalf of their client in Granegmouth for an experienced Loader Shovel Driver to join the team on a temporary basis starting immediately.
- Operate and maintain the Volvo L70 loading shovel.
- Work within the site and company H&S policies.
- Move/turn ground materials as per instruction from the site foreman or manager.
- Load materials into trucks/trailers. Use the weigh loader fitted to the loading shovel.
- Help out with sorting waste during busy periods.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by manager.
- Experienced in all machinery operations
- Possesses can do attitude. Be flexible and adaptable.
- Good communication skills within team and with customers, contractors etc.
- Work effectively in teams and be able to work co-operatively.
- Physically able to perform manual work.
- Monday to Friday - 7am - 4pm
- You may be required to work at the Stirling site
- Loading Shovel: 1 year (Preferred)