My Client has developed & manufactured an advanced liquid colourant / additive system for use in plastics moulding, extrusion and compounding, achieving the highest level of performance, we are now looking to introduce a Process Technician to the small Team.
As a Process Technician you will be experienced in, & responsible for the day to day manufacture of the raw materials to create the finished product, based on Customer bespoke requirements & dependant on end use & products.
What will your day look like?
- Working with the Development Team, you will work to formulate the correct mix of product by using a recipe card to ensure the mix is correct.
- You will use extrusion, kibble & milling machines whilst following LEAN manufacturing process & also following all HSE guidelines.
- Quality testing working with the lab to ensure that all properties
- Quality assessment of the packaged product to ensure end user success
What do you need to be successful in your application?
- Experience of working in chemical, pharma or food processing from raw material.
- Knowledge & technical experience of working with liquid colorant, polymers & plastic extrusion, & the process that follows to create the finished product.
- Quality inspection experience & understanding of quality checking of product at all stages of manufacturing process.
- Capacity to create batch coding & subsequent paperwork using SAP or similar.
- A Counter Balance license would be useful but not essential.
- A scientific qualification & lab experience.
The ideal Candidate will be used to working independently with minimal supervision & have the overall experience to see the whole process through with minimal margin for error.
This role is offered on a permanent basis, working days.
The role can be offered at a higher level for the correct background & experience, & a higher accreditation.
If this sounds like role for you, the call me for immediate consideration.