Manpower are currently recruiting for multiple Shotblasters for a nationally recognised client for their depot inbetween Wolverhampton and Cannock.
Basic salary of £22,048 and a shift time of 0700 - 1530 Monday to Friday.
This is quite a physical role including physical, repetitive use of heavy duty machinery.
- Using industrial water based blasting machinery to remove paint from containerised products in readiness for spray painting
- Perform physical repetitive operation of heavy-duty equipment for majority of a work shift.
- Adhere to all safe working practices of potentially dangerous machinery
- Undertake all pre and post safety check on heavy-duty equipment.
- Undertake wet blasting and application to obtain the best finish on the product.
- Continuously checking and working to company quality standards in line with customer expectations.
- When not shot blasting, the role will also require jet washing duties and maintaining the shot blasting machines with blast media and water.
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Please note once again, this role is physically demanding due to the nature of the work. Must be willing to perform physical repetitive operation of heavy-duty equipment for majority of a work shift with a willingness to work outside.