An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Wholesale National Account Manager based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (currently working from home but will still be expected to attend once per week meetings). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £57,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. Some travel to customers across the UK required (1 day per week), when safe to do so.
The purpose of the role will be twofold. Firstly, to scope out the wholesale market for our client's Professional Cleaning range (outside of the Foodservice Market) to identify the size of the prize for the team. Secondly, to start opening, managing and winning with these new accounts.
The expectation is to develop robust contact matrices and then leverage the understanding from these contacts to unlock mutual growth.
Great communication and influencing skills are essential within this role which has the scope to allow you to make a big impact within the newly formed team.
- Strategy Development - develop a plan to win share in the wholesale market for cleaning and hygiene products
- Customer Networking - responsible for an effective, detailed customer contact matrix
- Negotiation - responsible for the delivery of new customer agreements
- Minimum of five years sales experience including at least two years sales experience selling cleaning products to the wholesale market
- Experience of working in a branded consumer goods cleaning company highly desirable
- Excellent questioning and listening skills
- Demonstrable customer focused attitude, able to build broad relationships
- Resilience and tenacity - both externally and internally
- Able to work independently and be a self-starter
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time
- Good commercial awareness: P&L understanding to develop competitive, sustainable and profitable new business with customers
- Great communication: written, verbal and presentational
- Education to degree level desirable but not essential
Full driving licence and use of own vehicle needed for travel to customer sites (mileage expenses can be claimed back for travel to customer sites).