Manpower are working with a well established client in Stafford who throughout a difficult time, continue to adapt and keep sustained growth across the country.
They are currently looking for a Material & Stock Control Administrator to join the team and really help get involved and move the company forward, taking responsibility for all manner of stock discrepancies and completing stock counts on an in depth basis.
Ideally they are looking for somebody who has experience investigating stock discrepancies, a good everyday knowledge of SAP and a track record of working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
Examples of daily duties for the Material & Stock Control Administrator will consist of;
- Raising purchase orders on a daily basis
- Arranging collection of goods
- Track deliveries and chase delays
- Complete frequent stock counts as directed by Warehouse Manager
- Review Stock count results with Warehouse Manager
- Investigate Stock Discrepancies
- Maintain and Fix BOM's (Billing of Material) errors
- Resolve Goods-In invoice queries
- Focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of using SAP on a daily basis. (Alternatives are okay)
- A good working knowledge of IT software packages including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and have a track record of working to deadlines.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Previous stock management experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Counterbalance Forklift licence (Can be trained)
- Extensive knowledge of BOM's
The salary for the successful Material & Stock Control Administrator will be circa £22,880 (£11ph) covering a 40 hour week. (Overtime generally can be made available)
Monday to Thursday 0800 - 1700
Friday 0800 - 1545
Please apply below and feel free to contact the Manpower branch in Birmingham.