Shift Electricians - Coalville
£28,000 - £29,986 plus shift allowance of £2,068
Shift pattern: 6 on, 3 off. The 6 on consist of 3 "earlies" (09.30-18:00) and 3 "lates" (1.30pm-10pm).
Are you an apprentice trained Electrician with an NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation work and 18th edition?
To provide an effective and efficient electrical maintenance and installation service to Clients. This service is carried out in support of both private clients and on behalf of electrical distribution companies.
- Like for like electrical installation replacements.
- Fault finding of electrical faults.
- Carry out limited wiring inspections before / after power restored.
- To carry out duties of a Field Agent/Riser Electrician as reasonably required.
- Liaise and work with the Operations Manager to undertake duties, causing minimum disruption to Clients and others.
- To carry out temporary boiler repairs, i.e. replacing VDR's and programmers.
- Follow the A-Z of Neutral Faults (PR022).
- The position holder will be expected to comply with any reasonable operational instruction or procedure as well as operating within any policies and procedures relating to quality, safety, the environment, staff grievance and discipline, financial reporting and controls.
- Complete weekly/one per shift, vehicle inspections.
- Apprenticeship trained or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 in electrical installation work / City & Guilds 2360 Electrical Installation Theory Part 2 / Achievement Measurement 2 or equivalent
- 18th Edition
- A full UK driving licence (minimal points preferable)