Service Business Development Manager
Location: North West
Salary: Up to £40K DOE with an additional £10K available in bonus.
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension and much more.
About the Company
- My client supply's, installs and maintains automatic door systems of the highest quality, offering a total lifetime management service.
- Due to the continued success and growth plans my client is now looking to recruit a Service Business Development Manager to be part of a team to join their team based in the North West. (To cover the North and Scotland)
- My client is looking for BDM's who have experience in the door industry.
The primary role would be to contribute directly to the company by securing new service contracts whilst maintaining close relationships with allocated customers to develop further growth opportunities and secure retention.
- Good Knowledge of the door industry.
- Works well under pressure and can work to deadlines.
- Great attention to detail.
- IT literate and competent computer skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on a monthly basis
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as remotely
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly understand the company's product range and service offering
- Dynamic, High energy and strong self-motivation is imperative
- Credible and confident with Director-level customers.
- Happy to travel around the North and Scotland to visit customer premises.
- Promote the company with pride and enhance its reputation.
- Generate quality enquiries and convert these into orders.
- Deal with existing customers and monitor, report and drive sales growth and contract renewals.
- Grow new sales by engaging with new customers and existing customers.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and service needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Promptly prepare accurate reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records of all negotiations and hand over orders to operations in accordance with company procedures.
- Work cooperatively with Operations and Service colleagues for the benefit of the Company as a whole.
Please contact me for more details:
Mobile: 07483 361 080