Are you a Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge.
Our client who are based in Sunderland are looking for a Light Vehicle Technician to join their Service Team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Main duties can include but are not limited to:
- Undertake a high standard of effective and safe inspections, services and repairs on vehicles both private and commercial.
- Ensure the optimum use of time and costs when undertaking this work...
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all types of vehicles.
- Maintain a high standard of serviceability and cleanliness of all vehicles, tools and equipment issued for individual use.
- Maintain accurate records of all paperwork necessary to ensure satisfactory job performance in accordance with current procedures.
To be considered for this role suitable candidates will have:-
- Level 2 or equivalent qualification in Vehicle Mechanics
- Full UK Driving Licence - to meet insurance requirements no more than 6 points
To take the first steps in securing this position apply today