White Goods Engineer
Location: North West and North Wales.
Salary: Up to £32K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 42.5 Hours (flexible working hours) Normal working hours and one Saturday in four (Overtime paid)
Annual Leave: 20 days plus bank holidays off (Extra day for Birthday)
Benefits: Company van (can only be used for business use) Pension and life Insurance.
About the Company
My client is one of the North West's leading providers for Appliance Repair Services. They cover repairs for appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, dryers, hobs, ovens etc. They have a large team of experts who have access to a high-end workshop. They provide high standard repairs to appliances throughout the North West.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Attending calls for maintenance covering the area you are designated to.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance visits to customer properties.
- Repair of domestic white goods.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults on all appliances.
- Experience in repairing white goods to a high standard.
- Refrigeration knowledge is needed; 1st or 2nd line skills.
- Experience in brands such as Samsung, Beko, Hotpoint.
- Electromechanical experience.
- Technical IT knowledge, i.e. Installing various Windows Operating Systems; networking etc.
- Knowledge of basic electrical principals such as measuring voltage and current drain.
- Be comfortable to travelling in the North West. (Jobs will be in your local area if possible)
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
- Full UK driving license; no more than 6 points.
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
- Gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential