A processing dairy are looking to recruit Class C (2) - LGV Multi-drop delivery drivers for their site in Grassington to distribute milk, along with other associated dairy products, throughout Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
Applicants must be conscientious, trustworthy & reliable.
The role is physically demanding & involves both the loading/unloading of vehicles at customer premises and on our loading bay.
Specific duties will include:
- Complete a walk round check before driving.
- Ensure vehicle is loaded as per order sheet.
- Picking and delivering of orders at customer premises.
- Complete all legal requirements concerning driving regulations correct use of tachographs, adherence to EU rules on driving hours and the working time regulations.
- Check & adhere to work rota as instructed to by Transport Manager. Plus, other associated Jobs.
The position will offer an average working week of 40 - 48 hours over 5 days, although an alternating 4 day/5 day working week may be available.
Both working patterns may include a Saturday or Sunday and bank holidays.
Salary rate of £11.07 - £12.35 per hour based on experience plus a possible bonus of up to £1.00 per hour after training period completed.