My client based in the Appleton Thorn, Warrington area are looking for repairs technicians to start immediately
Location: Appleton Thorn, Warrington
Summary of the role
Working within repairs department providing an efficient repair / screening service on various manufacturers PCs, laptops and other electrical equipment.
- Ensuring that repairs are carried out within the agreed service levels and deadlines are met
- Correctly screening and fault finding issues on units
- Efficiently refurbishing units so that they are 'as new'
- Updating internal systems according to the repair work carried out
- Conducting a HDD wipe when applicable
- Conducting a full QA test on all machines
- Ensuring that the working area is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensuring that are electrostatic discharge (ESD) procedures are followed at all times
- May be AD - HOC requirement to support warehouse during peak warehouse support periods
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Working to key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience of repairing laptops
Hours of work range from 06:00am to 18:00pm
37.5 hours paid a week with possible overtime when required
£9.51 an hour standard rate, £14.26 an hour time & half rate, £19.02 an hour double time rate
Temp ongoing role with the possibility of turning into a permanent role.
Free On site Parking
If you have the relevant skills and area immediately available please apply with your CV attached