Are you currently working within telecoms, perhaps not getting paid what you deserve or simply looking for an exciting new challenge?
Our client who are one of the UK's leading network installation business on the Openreach and other network providers, seek experienced Civils Operative's to join their telecommunications projects around the M4/M25 corridor.
You will be employed to complete maintenance digs, clear blockages and pole lead-ins in the highway and footway to support the installation of optical fibre on the Openreach network.
So, if you are working on similar projects at the minute, or you are in utilities such as water and gas and have a valid driving licence and Streetworks card (unit 2 minimum) then we would love to hear from you.
Our client has made a commitment that you'll receive formal training, on-the-job and where appropriate, E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
No two days will be the same however typically you will;
- Set up site
- Complete progress reports
- Ensure all tooling is in good condition and calibrated in date where required
- Complete POWRA (Point of work risk assessments) and maintain visitors log
- Excavate, back-fill and manage spoil on site
- Complete cold lay reinstatement in line with Section 72 Standards
Sound good? Well then hopefully this will make you apply instantly.
- Starting salary of £30,000 plus achievable bonuses
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
Apply with your CV and a consultant will contact you to discuss this further.