Are you currently working within telecoms, perhaps not getting paid what you deserve or simply looking for an exciting new challenge?
Our client who are one of the UK's leading network installation business on the Openreach and other network providers, seek experienced Telecom Team Leading Fibre Engineer's to join their telecommunications projects around the M4/M25 corridor.
Reporting into the Direct Labour Supervisor you will be tasked to work on a major new Telecoms works project for our Client Openreach. The focus of the work will be to Survey 3rd party infrastructure to assess and record its suitability and document any proposed network upgrades/installations.
So, if you are working on similar projects at the minute are S11 & S13 Accreditation/Orion and have a valid driving licence, a valid MEWP ticket and Streetworks card (unit 2 minimum) then we would love to hear from you.
Our client has made a commitment that you'll receive formal training, on-the-job and where appropriate, E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
No two days will be the same however typically you will;
- Complete intrusive surveys on the underground and overhead network to locate blockages and establish clear cable routes.
- Assess CBT (Connectorised Block Terminal) locations to minimise overhead road crossings.
- Taking measurements, digital images as appropriate, recording plant sustainability and identifying risks.
- Owning, executing and delivering survey requirements within a geographic region.
- Highlight and escalate major variances to the nominated project lead.
- Ensure validity and accuracy of completed survey submissions and work is completed on time and to plan.
- Liaising with Cable Survey Teams & Coordinating outputs from those teams.
Sound good? Well then hopefully this will make you apply instantly.
- Starting salary up to £34,000 plus achievable 25% bonus.
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
Apply with your CV and a consultant will contact you to discuss this further.