An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client is currently seeking a Customer Replenishment Specialist, based in Leatherhead, Surrey (This role would be working remotely from home). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 4 months (with a possible extension), Ideally to start ASAP, working 36.25 hours per week, Monday-Friday. This role is paying between £32,400 - £40,500K per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
The Customer Replenishment Specialist (CRS) is primarily responsible for working with our customers to develop the most accurate forecast possible for promotions and events (new listings, product changes etc) and ensuring this is reflected in the forecasting system to maintain excellent on shelf availability, forecast accuracy and service level.
The main focus is on providing the planning teams with insight from the customer via detailed understanding of customer systems and processes at store and depot level to facilitate the execution of events and communicating information to the customer about upcoming Unilever activities. The role will also involve some project activities with the customer to improve our service or delivery efficiency
Working closely with key contacts within the customer;
- Drive sales through optimising flow of stock to shelf
- Report, analyse and deliver on KPIs by implementing continuous improvement activities related to availability, inventory, forecasting, execution of events and value creation.
- Build close relationships to create a partnership with an open and transparent dialogue and flow of information.
- Deliver optimum On Shelf Availability through interactions with customer systems and processes.
- Administer CPFR (collaborative planning, forecast and replenishment) cyclical process and support account manager in short term planning meeting with customer buyer and supply chain
Working closely with key contacts within U/L;
- Support Category Planners in short term through weekly review and communication of volume variances as well as medium term through formal root cause analysis of major variances and taking preventative actions.
- Alert planning team to critical SKUs that sell very differently to plan and support resolution of disconnect between supply and demand.
- With the Customer Facing Specialist seek to minimise impact on customer casefill shortages.
- Handle major variances to customer ordering pattern, such as depot or store openings and network changes.
- Support total customer service team and maintain operational cover in times of absence or other priorities
Key Skills Requirements
- Intermediate level at Microsoft Excel (vlookup and pivot tables)
- Service mindset, taking ownership to resolve customer issues
- Ability to build relationship and be a strong team player both within Customer and U/L.
- Proactive approach to issues and opportunities
- High levels of numeracy and logical reasoning
- To be able to assimilate and act on complex data and information
- To be able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Influencing skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- To understand the financial impact of decisions