Electrician - Petersfield - £35-40k
Are you an apprenticeship trained Electrician with experience in the following?
- Alarms and CCTV systems
- Automate gate controls
- Door entry / intercom systems
- Garage door operators
Our client is looking for an Electrician to provide an effective and efficient electrical maintenance and installation service to Clients. This service is carried out in support of both private clients and on behalf of electrical distribution companies. Test and Inspection and 18th edition will be required.
Your duties will include:
- To provide good customer facing support to clients and customers
- Like for like electrical installation replacements.
- Fault finding of electrical faults.
- Carry out limited wiring inspections before / after power restored.
- To carry out duties of a Field Agent/Riser Electrician as reasonably required.
- Liaise and work with the Head of Operations to undertake duties, causing minimum disruption to Clients and others.
- Make all reasonable effort to ensure response times to jobs are achieved.
- To carry out temporary boiler repairs, i.e. replacing VDR's and programmers.
- To make use of the business systems for the recording and maintenance of tools & equipment.
- Ensure all Customer Care levels are never compromised.
- The position holder will be expected to comply with any reasonable operational instruction or procedure as well as operating within any policies and procedures relating to quality, safety, the environment, staff grievance and discipline, financial reporting and controls.
Due to the nature of this role, a full UK driving licence will be required.