An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Customer Delivery Co-ordinator based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £27200 and £29K per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The core purpose of the Customer Delivery Co-ordinator role is to manage the service Unilever delivers to key customers, ensuring that every time their customer(s) deals with Unilever it is a positive experience and the perception of Unilever held by our key customers therefore continually improves. The Customer Delivery Co-ordinator is the voice of the customer within Unilever at an operational level and needs to hold others accountable for maintaining excellent service standards at all times.
- Ensure prompt and professional feedback to all ad-hoc customer queries, working with internal stakeholders to source information as required
- Tailoring order shortage communications to meet / exceed customers' expected level of communication
- Working with Customer Development, Customer Replenishment Specialists, Customer Availability Specialists, and Stock Management to ensure external messages are simple, clear, and consistent
- Handling customer trade terms compliance issues at an operational level with their customer(s)
- Checking and confirming to customers that orders for new products have been processed successfully.
Customer Order Scheduling
- Working with Customer Account Team, Stock Control and the Katowice Operations Centre to proactively schedule customer orders, maximising Customer Service and avoiding stock / logistics / credit constraints.
Customer relationship building
- Alongside effective communications the Customer Delivery Co-ordinator is responsible for building rapport with their customer contacts and strengthening the operational relationships with their customer.
Continuous improvement lead for their customer(s)
- Resolving ongoing issues (e.g. order receipt times, booking slot issues etc.)
- Analyse data and identify trends in delivery issues, creating action plans and where appropriate work with their customer(s) to reduce the number of incoming claims and improve invoice accuracy
- Ensuring master data within the system (e.g. ship to codes) is always up to date and cleaned to ensure internal processes do deliver accurate service to their customer(s)
- Owning a customer fact book / reference guide that holds all relevant information to enable Unilever to meet/exceed their customer(s) expectations
- Implementing supply chain initiatives with key contacts at the customer (e.g. setup of new delivery point, lead-time reduction, weekend ordering etc.)
- Where appropriate the Customer Delivery Co-ordinator may support their wider account team through specific ad-hoc reporting (e.g. range review reporting).
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Outstanding customer service mindset, going the "extra mile" to ensure our customers always have a positive experience when dealing with Unilever
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with key external contacts and influence internal stakeholders
KEY EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Strong Excel skills
Completed some form of further education (A-level or equivalent)
Experience of working in a business to business customer facing role
Experience in Supply Chain / FMCG / Logistics & Distribution