An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Magnum, Solero, Cornetto and Ben & Jerry's, are currently seeking 2 x Powder Room Dispensary Operators, based at Burton upon Trent. This is a full-time temporary role, working 4 on 4 off shifts once training has concluded. The 12 hour shifts work over a period of 7 days in the pattern. There are no night shifts available, only days. The role is paying £13.58 per hour rising to £14.16 after 12 weeks.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Weighing out of Powders to specific measurements including Batch Qualification for traceability.
- Adherence to / and follow Allergen and Non-Allergen guidelines.
- Handling of Ingredients (Powders, Granulars & Liquids).
- Stock Tracking, Stock Rotation, Material Call Off and Picking Control.
- Ownership of Powder Room and Batch Corridor Hygiene and Sanitation.
- Reach Truck Operation for movement of bulk Ingredients.
- IT Systems User (SAP).
REQUIREMENTS: Must be flexible within pattern of shift work to accommodate factory shutdowns, training courses etc.
ESSENTIAL: Basic mechanical awareness of the principles for factory automation. Can maintain focus and discipline for the task whilst demonstrating good problem solving skills to protect output targets. IT Skills - Competent in the use of Machine data and control systems that record Material Movement, Losses and Quality. Must also be competent in the use of Microsoft Office; Excel and Word programmes. Ideally will be comfortable completing 2 basic transactions on SAP
PREFERRED / DESIRABLE:
Experience as a Machine Operator in a Food Manufacturing Environment.
Experience of manufacturing in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company.
Previous training use a pedestrian pallet truck & reach truck (additional on-site training will also be provided)