Manpower are recruiting for an Administrator to join the busy Forces Help to Buy team in Gosport.
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing applications to help Service Personnel in purchasing a property from start to finish. You will assess initial applications using an In-house system, ensure all criteria is met when full applications are received and coordinate all the information required from both solicitors and other units in a timely manner. You will have daily interaction with various teams both internal and external, including solicitors and financial advisers, and therefore be able to demonstrate good communication skills to present information back to team members, customers and senior management.
This full-time role of 37.5 hours per week allows you to work flexibly from Monday to Friday, enabling you to accrue flexi-time.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Highly confident with communicating over the phone, face to face and via email
- Outstanding organisation and accuracy skills
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Flexible to work in other areas of the business when required
- Able to navigate around various databases
What we can offer You:
- Pay rate of £9.30 per hour, paid on a monthly basis
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Friendly office environment
- Full in-house training provided