As a Business Manager you will focus on building and maintaining the image of the business in local communities. You will monitor and improve operational efficiency. You will also grow the business consistently through community engagement and building local reputation. Salary is dependent upon skills and experience.
What you’ll need to do:
- Work closely with Community Managers to ensure branches are fully operational and staffing levels are appropriate to meet both client and business needs.
- Carry out branch visits and frequently communicate with all staff
- Work with Funeral Service Manager to ensure co-operation between support and client services.
- Participate in and support community events and activities
- Travel between sites required so a driving licence is essential
- On-call hours is an essential part of the role
What we’ll need from you:
- committed to the provision of excellent client service
- Comfortable within the working environment as you will have contact with the deceased
- Presentable at all times, acting with professional conduct and showing empathy
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent customer focus, adaptability and willingness to learn are essential
- Experience using Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Supply the necessary documentation for a full DBS check
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- Full training is provided
- Prospect of growth and career development
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.
Dignity Funerals are one of the leading funeral providers within the UK and are currently listed on the London stock exchange, with a history dating back to 1812 we employ over 4,400 staff across our 826 funeral locations and 45 crematoria sites.
We are trusted by our customers to provide the most professional, empathic support at times of difficulty.
We continue to operate to the highest possible standards across our network whether it be in our operational roles based at our local funeral providers/crematoria, our award winning 24-hour Client Service Centre or our supporting functions within our Head Office in the heart of Sutton Coldfield (Birmingham).
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, if you wish to be part of a successful business with a strong moral compass.