An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Branch Sales Assistant to join our client in Bristol. This role is a full time temporary role until 23rd December 2020. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, paying £11.28 per hour.
**Drug Screening, DBS and Criminal check will be conducted on all successful candidates**
Our client is on the forefront of the next wave in consumer technology: the smart, connected home. With a history of creating innovative, reliable solutions, and deeply rooted distribution channels, their mission is to provide technology that delivers comfort, security and simplicity to the places people call home.
This is an exciting and varied role where you will have the opportunity to work with our customers via the telephone on a day to day basis selling some of the most cutting edge technology in security.
- Create and close sales orders over the phone.
- Packing order for DPD
- Convert opportunities to orders via phone and at industry events.
- Uncover and build new business relationships.
- Strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation.
- Negotiate price while creating orders or quotes.
- Research and resolve customer concerns.
- Provide basic product knowledge, sales literature, and arrange for additional, specialized customer training as needed.
- Execute the robust branch operational plan ensuring customer satisfaction, data integrity, financial security, inventory planning and accuracy, and overall performance
Skills and experience
- You must have previous sales experience and be comfortable working in a commissioned driven environment
- Experience in selling products over the phone
- We need you to be confident and able to deal with our customers over the phone
- You need to be very reliable and a team player
- Previous experience within a trades environment would be beneficial
- You need to be computer literate
- SAP knowledge is desired, but not essential