An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Project Leader for our client based at Basildon. This role is paying between £40-45 per hour, working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm, this role is temporary until May 2021 with possibility of extension.
Role will be based in Basildon but is expected to be a "working from home" project in the first instance.
Pricing Project Leader
The Pricing Project Leader will be responsible for leading the transformation of the Electrical Products (EP) business to a unified quoting and pricing system. The leader will partner closely with key EP business stakeholders (Pricing, Sales, Offering Mgmt. and Commercial Excellence teams) as well as with other teams to lead this project.
- Be the EP CPQ & PROS product owner by leading the development & roll out of the integrated solution.
- Partner with EP Sales & Pricing stakeholders to map out current "As Is" quoting process in UK, Rest of Europe and META region. Develop recommendations to simplify pricing and quoting processes. Gain buy in with key stakeholders.
- Conduct analysis on the required changes to assess standard pricing or rebate model impacts to the current pricing strategy. Make recommendations to simplify pricing structure or process.
- Partner with Pricing Ops Mgr. to gather requirements from each EP Sub region and map them to the new and simplified process. Ensure alignment among the regions.
- Collaborate with Pricing Ops Mgr. in building out an agile time-line. Establish & lead weekly project review calls with work stream leaders. Drive corrective actions.
- Participate in daily scrum calls to ensure correct implementation of requirements.
- Lead user-acceptance training (UAT) with the new platform conducting large scale training. Develop solutions to accelerate adoption of new process and tools.
- Work with the IT Project manager to ensure key timeliness are met. Develop contingency plans to get back on track.
- Min of 3 years of pricing or sales excellence experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Demonstrated change management skills with the ability to influence across and up in the organisation
- Strong analytical capabilities and Excel skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- PROS, SAP or CPQ tools experience
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
- Can effectively cope with change and handle uncertainty