Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Reach Truck Forklift Driver to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
Hourly Pay: £19,622.49 per annum - There will be a paid allowance for when you drive the FTL of £9.75, this would be on average 2-3 times per week.
Working hours: Monday- Friday 10am-6pm.
Job Purpose: To provide Forklift capability to the warehouse function in addition to general warehouse operative duties.
Summary of Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provision of Forklift facilities within the warehouse
- Maintenance of Forklift skills as required by statute and/or Company
- Complete daily operator checks
- Goods In function
- Picking and packing functions
- Goods Out function
- Customer returns
- Re-Work function
- Perpetual Inventory counts
- H&S within warehouse environment
- Assist and cover for all warehouse personnel
- Ensure Quality System Management Processes are followed
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required by the Board
- Forklift Truck certification
- Valid FLT Licence
- Relevant experience of working in a manufacturing warehouse
- Knowledge of barcode system / JDE
- A logical and methodical approach to duties
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!