An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for UK Export Administrators X 2 based at their prestigious facility in Gloucester. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, to start ASAP, working a 37.5-hour week. This role is paying between £21,211 - £28,697 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. Please note: Flexible working hours may be required due to the nature of the role.
Main Job Purpose:
Manufactures ice cream brands such as Magnum, Cornetto, Viennetta and Carte D'or. The Gloucester factory exports products from the UK into Europe as well as outside the EU.
The role covers various operational and logistical requirements for exporting products from the UK into the EU. This includes registration, export customs clearances, export health documentation as well as aiding the logistics and MSO team with direct dispatch to customers.
The role will be working with and alongside the SU in assisting in delivery of the required legal testing and Government requirements pertaining to Ice Cream.
- Obtaining health certificate documentation from the local authority
- Co-ordination of DEFRA vet inspections and documentation
- Collation and dispatching of all required documentation for each load ensuring
- Support MSO and SU order fulfilment direct to customer
- Support the local logistics team in co-ordinating transport for exports
- Registration of loads with Department for International Trade (Bristol Chamber of Commerce)
- Liaise with third party warehouse to ensure smooth operation of exports in to EU.
- Liaise with local quality team for any specific quality documents related to loads (depending on customer requirements)
- Raising purchase orders for service providers such as vets and local authority
- Raising orders in SAP for customer loads
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in administration role, preferably working in a supply chain /Quality environment
- Good IT skills - Ability to learn in-house systems and proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- Proven ability to communicate, both written and verbal, across different levels in different areas of a large organisation
- Demonstrate ability to learn quickly with agile mindset.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- MRP experience is beneficial but not essential