An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a leading, global FMCG company with brands such as PG Tips, Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse & Distribution Operator for their Trafford Park site. The pay rate is £15.22ph for Mon-Fri shifts and £18.87ph for weekend shifts.
This role is to work on a rotating shift pattern across both weekdays and weekends, with shifts being allocated each week for the following week (by latest Thursday's), so you must be fully flexible and be available to work any 5 out of 7 days each week. Applicants MUST be able to commit to working on a rotating week day shift pattern throughout training.
Applicants MUST have VALID FLT licenses that are RTITB or ISSAR accredited and in date in order to be successful - ideally PED REACH, COUNTERBALANCE and PPT.
Knowledge of SAP systems is also as necessary.
Main Job Purpose
To take responsibility for Inbound and Outbound materials and finished goods; the blending of original teas and movement of blended teas to manufacturing lines and Original Tea department
Key Tasks & Skills required
- Working with Equipment/Machinery: Operating Counterbalance / Reach Truck Fork lift Trucks.
- Run equipment to meet targets
- Act safely and protect yourself & others
- Checking Objects, work, procedures, etc.
- Checking completed work to current site standards.
- Checking adherence to schedules. Understands benefits of achieving site KPI's.
- Creating good team spirit.
- Ensuring plant, equipment and operating environment remains clean
- Analysing/Integrating/Interpreting: Identifying problems in physical process/machinery.
- Breaking down a procedure into logical steps.
- Summarising numerical & verbal information.
- Reading plans/diagrams.
- Handling information: Entering details into system, ascertaining job requirements.
- Quality Conscious:Is committed to achieving and maintaining high standards. Ensures own work is correct.
- Team Working:Works effectively with others, co-operates with work colleagues and is sensitive to people's needs.
- Flexible:Adapts readily to new situations and ways of working.
- Communicating:Communicates in a clear and concise manner