Marketing Insights Analyst
12 Months Temporary
Our client a leading Paint and Coatings Manufacturer have an exciting opportunity for a Maternity cover Insights Analyst, being experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in Colour and protection since 1792, their world class portfolio of brands is trusted by customers around the globe. They are World leaders in colour expertise, trend forecasting and product innovation with a portfolio of market leading global brands which include the UK's most loved and trusted Iconic paint 'Superbrand' (you'll get to make friends with the lovable Dog!)
The successful applicant will manage the analysis and provision of GFK and Kantar Worldpanel Plus data to the business. Manage monthly tracking and community ad-hoc research projects across the consumer brand portfolio in the UK&I. Support on collecting data for marketing mix modelling program which aims to drive understanding of opportunities for the business.
- Help drive consumer Insights into the UK&I decision making.
- Interpret research data (both quantitative and qualitative) and clearly and persuasively communicates findings, implications, and action recommendations, both in writing and verbally Integrates strong consumer understanding into data interpretations.
- Coordinate and communicate brand-health studies.
- Manage the insights work conducted with our online community and work closely with the stakeholders to ensure insights are actionable.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager - Insights and Trends to obtain research supplier bids and recommends a supplier, balancing assessment of supplier capabilities, business needs, and costs.
- Develop effective relationships with existing and new external suppliers to ensure required information is received in full and on time.
- Support of the Marketing Mix Lead on the evolution of the MMM programme to drive understanding of opportunities for the business and growth the expertise on Media optimization in the business.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent analytical capability, strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. You will have the ability to draw relevant data for analysis and identify commercial opportunities and present results and findings with wider teams. You will also hold good problem-solving skills, communication skills and ability to work cross functionally whilst developing stakeholder management quickly and effectively. Experience of demonstrable experience of insights generation and activation (client or agency). FMCG / Retail experience would be beneficial.