My Client is a Modular Building & portable storage solutions company, & services in excess of 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. Around the world, the Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
I am now looking to introduce an 18th Edition qualified Electrician, who has experience of working on construction & residential properties, as you will be working on the modular building fit out & maintenance at their Deeside Plant. You will be experienced in the repair & electrical installations, ensuring that they are "safe and fit for purpose" in compliance with 18th edition of the wiring regulations.
We are offering this initially as a Temp to Perm opportunity, with the likelihood of becoming permanent after 13-week probation period. This will be based on the following success factors:
To establish yourself within the branch team and be aware of Company policies and standard operating procedures relevant to task, ensuring all required paperwork is completed i.e. testing certification
- Good working knowledge of the product range
- Work on high volume, low complexity products as instructed to target
What will your day look like?
- Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
- Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with 18th edition wiring regulations
- Various other product preparation related tasks
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
What do you need to be successful in your application?
- High level of drive & initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Desire to lead, influence and coach others
- Good team player
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan and anticipate
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
- City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
- You will need a current/valid ECS/JIB card at approved electrician grade.
- Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
- Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
If you are interested in immediate consideration, click Apply now & give me a call to discuss your application process as this is an immediate start.
Call asap to discuss as this is an immediate start :