We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company supporting their business as a Medical Events Project Support . This is a full time (Monday to Friday - 37 hours) temporary role for between 6-12 months for the right candidate, based on their prestigious site in High Wycombe paying £15 per hour. We are looking for someone to start this role in January 2021. (Please note this role in the first instance will be working from home due to Covid-19 but could become office based)
To provide high quality, timely and efficient specialist administrative support to the EMEA Medical Operations Team (EMOT). Assisting the EMOT with all event related filing, ensuring that their events have all required documentation in place to enable finalisation within iConnect (customer relationship management system used to track all events). Assisting the EMOT team with iConnect entries as required. Supporting the EMOT in checking of data dumps and other administration relating to ToV (Transfer of Value) activities. Supporting the administration of the copy approval processes. To provide high quality, timely and efficient event management to support the EMEA Medical Operations Team and HCPs. Being responsible for processing EMEA HCC sensitive contracts, ensuring the relevant Country HCBI information is present and all required country processes are adhered to
- Assign and create contracts from iCONNECT
- Work with P2P to send out e-sign and wet sign contracts to HCPs/HCOs
- Take agreed actions to ensure contracts are signed before the day of the event, follow up with P2P
- Obtain approvals for invoices and align with P2P on payments.
- Proactively follow-up on any payments with potential delay.
- Liaise regularly with EMOS for budget updates.
- Finalise events in iConnect following the completion of the actions required in the Post Event Process.
- Co-ordinate the copy approval process for events in line with agreed process in the approval system.
- HCBI and Disclosure of Tov
- Ensure that all payments to HCPs are correctly available in the HPR data dump
- Other administrative event related tasks as appropriate.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy
- Maintain open communication and cooperation with other individuals in EMEA Medical Affairs Team to ensure knowledge exchange and sharing of good practice.
- Look for efficiencies and improvements in the related business processes.
Skills and Experience
- You must have experience with the principles of HCBI
- You must have a medical events background
- Working on your own or as part of a team
- Finance experience is an advantage
- CRM system experience
- SAP experience desirable
- Microsoft office experience - you must have advanced skills on power point
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills