- Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Location: Brighton
- Duration: Temporary,12 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Involves the processing of card applications for customers. The role is divided into customer servicing and analyst role; supporting customers through the application process as well as processing and analysing the applications. This includes different administrative tasks as well as talking with customers over the phone.
The Customer Care teams are at the forefront of delivering for customers, ensuring that they do the right thing in every interaction in order to provide an excellent service each, and every time.
All customer care teams are required to:
* Deliver extraordinary service to customers
* Partner with various business areas
* Do what is right by the customer
* Live and breathe the companies values and brand
* Commit to providing exceptional products, service and experiences for
* Strive to improve existing ideas in order to find more ways to win
In your role you must be:
Previous experience is not important to us. We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- Fluent in Dutch and English is essential
- Flexibility in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, reliable team player
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks