- Salary: £12.00 per hour
- Location: Brighton
- Duration: Temporary,12 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon - Fri Shifts between 7am - 8pm
Please note that the overall department opening hours are Monday to Friday from 7am - 8pm. This role will predominantly be supporting between 8am - 6pm during our Inbound Servicing hours. However, flexibility is needed.
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you! Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Involves the processing of new credit card applications for customers. The role is divided into customer servicing and analyst role; supporting customers through the application process as well as processing and analysing the applications. This includes different administrative tasks as well as talking with customers over the phone, and other responsibilities which include but are not limited to;
- Working in a flexible work environment
- Work in a diverse team that speaks over 13 different languages
- Update systems accurately and efficiently
- Processing administrative tasks for pending applications
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues over the phone or via e-mail
- Suggest new ways to improve processes, procedures & customer care
- You will not be afraid to challenge the status quo
The Customer Care teams are at the forefront of delivering for customers, ensuring that they do the right thing in every interaction in order to provide an excellent service each, and every time.
In your role you must be:
Previous experience is not important to us. We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- German language is favourable (additional languages can be an advantage)
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment
- Proficient at multitasking and navigation in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Customer service experience with exceptional listening and relationship building skills is an advantage
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks