Electrician - Billingham - £29.5k
Manpower are actively recruiting a Maintenance Electrician for a permanent position in Billingham.
You will be responsible for the delivery of Electrical Services, ensuring tasks are completed accurately in a timely manner. Reporting to the Electrical Services Supervisor, you will have technical skills in order to plan and complete planned and reactive maintenance to ensure the Compliance and Reliability of the sites Electrical Services.
The successful candidate will provide electrical planned and responsive maintenance, including appropriate planning of resources; manpower and material acquisition. Ensuring the timely completion of tasks to the highest standards of service provision.
Health & Safety - Attend Toolbox Talks, assist Supervisor to review H&S requirements of all tasks responsible for. Complete tasks safely as described within applicable Risk Assessments & Method Statements or 'Take 5' Pre-Task Risk Assessment. Complete works as detailed in the Service Level Agreement such as:
- Lighting - internal & external
- Fire alarm systems - testing and maintenance
- Emergency lighting
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Minor new works, repairs and isolations
- Meter readings - site utilities
- Access control systems
- Tannoy systems
- Fixed wire inspection and testing
Additional tasks will include;
- Proactively check all facilities during works for damage and report to the helpdesk for repair
- Ensure continuous development of processes in line with customer demands and legislation
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing for staff and visitors
Don't delay, apply today...