Bricklayer - Repair Works
39 hours per week.
(Monday - Thursday 8am to 4.30pm // Monday - Friday 8am to 3.30pm)
Hourly Rate: £13.27
Van provided for working hours.
ASAP start - project ends: end of February 2021
- Deliver high standards of general, small brickwork repairs, pointing, cavity vent installations, wall ties & flag-laying. (housing)
- Remove debris and carry out minor general groundwork - small repair works.
- Provide accurate working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of the company's customers and colleagues.
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
NVQ Level 2 (City & Guilds) Bricklaying Qualification or equivalent recognised competency in the required trade is required.
Driving License required.