We are recruiting for a Medical Secretary.
You will need to be experienced, efficient and conscientious to undertake this demanding and fulfilling role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing a highly specialised comprehensive and confidential secretarial service
- Audio transcription of clinic letters, medical reports, operation notes
- Diary management, arranging meetings and appointments
- Answering telephone calls and responding to enquiries
- Filing of documents
Essential qualifications and experience:
- RSA II or equivalent qualification in Audio typing/word processing or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience as audio typist/secretary within a health care setting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to function efficiently under pressure and able to meet strict deadlines.
The role is offering a competitive salary for the successful candidate starting from £10.29 per hour rising after a 12 week period to £11.18 per hour.
This is a temporary assignment. We are looking for someone to start immediately once we have obtained satisfactory written references.
Please apply with an up to date CV or call for more information.