An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation.
Due to the product being manufactured is food this business is continuing to manufacture.
Our client, a blue-chip company, responsible for the manufacture of Walls Ice Cream, Carte d'or & Magnum, are currently looking to recruit a Thermal Screener at Unilever, Gloucester. This is a part-time on-going vacancy to start in January 2021. The role will be working shifts over the weekends. The role requires you to be flexible to cover other shifts also.
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
5.15am to 14.00pm
Paying £12.99 per hour
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- Shift change over temperature screening required upon arrival at site - e.g. staff at shift handovers, visitors, contractors, drivers, etc.
- Monitor visitors temperature using a specialised monitoring tool
- If temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees, individuals need to be turned away from site, this is not anticipated to be the case but this is the reason for the screening.
- You will be required to manage break times as any visitors to site will be asked to wait until the person carrying out the temperature monitoring has returned to the area.
- You may be working alone and will be required to have a book or earphones to pass the times you are not actively screening.
- All PPE will be provided.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:Communicate issues & concerns to the appropriate individualsSeek an understanding of & follow site procedures.