We have an immediate, full time position available for a Resource Planning Analyst. This is an opportunity for a 12 month, fixed term contract with kit provided for some remote working. Salary is dependant on skills and experience.
As a Resource Planning Analyst, you will be responsible for working with our Head Office Client Call Centre Planning team to effectively forecast call volumes to enable scheduling of agents for optimum performance.
What you’ll need to do:
- Configure and maintain the Mitel Contact Centre system and Teleopti system.
- Forecast agent requirements using historical data which will be used to create staffing rotas, taking account of planned, unplanned absence and training needs.
- Accurately input and submit payroll onto the in house system for all agents
- Produce regular reporting which will enable call demand planning and determine efficient staffing patterns.
- Operationally maintain the Mitel contact centre system and review the call flows.
- Recommend any changes to the telephone system and skill sets to enhance the service provided to our clients to maintain/exceed service level agreements
What we’ll need from you:
- Data analysis expertise and competency
- Flexibility & accountability while working remotely due to on going Covid restrictions
- Demand planning experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and reorganise tasks as necessary
- Strong administrative skills and eye for detail
- Work as an integral part of customer service team to deliver service excellence
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Prospect of growth and career development
- Flexibility to work remotely during Covid restrictions
During the recruitment and onboarding process we will be adhering to the social distancing guidance from the government.
Dignity Funerals are one of the leading funeral providers within the UK and are currently listed on the London stock exchange, with a history dating back to 1812 we employ over 4,400 staff across our 826 funeral locations and 45 crematoria sites.
We are trusted by our customers to provide the most professional, empathic support at times of difficulty.
We continue to operate to the highest possible standards across our network whether it be in our operational roles based at our local funeral providers/crematoria, our award winning 24-hour Client Service Centre or our supporting functions within our Head Office in the heart of Sutton Coldfield (Birmingham).
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, if you wish to be part of a successful business with a strong moral compass.