Manpower are recruiting for individuals to work as part of a team of General Operatives to provide support to the local testing site in Maidstone, Kent.
Working hours are: 07:30 - 20:30 with a paid 1 hour lunch break
Working days are: four days on and four days off
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
- Communicate with members of the public that visit the site
- Ensure they understand and are comfortable with the process
- Testing administration (recording Test Operative administrating test, test time etc.)
- Supporting test lane testers with allocating testing kits and receiving test kits
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have experience working with members of the public/patients.
- Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
- Flexibility to change tasks as and when required
- Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
Full training and PPE will be provided.
A DBS will be required for this role.
If you are interested in this role and are able to start immediately, then please apply today