Production Operator - 6 month temporary contract.
Our client is a global provider of electronics manufacturing services and solutions. Our client employs over 180,000 people globally. The Dublin 15 site opened in September 2018 and has grown to employ over 250 people and continues to expand.
You will perform and adhere to health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a safe, timely, and efficient manner in order to maximize output.
* Adherence to all Instructions / Procedures
* Assemble component parts manually using equipment such as presses, welders, heat stakers, vacuumpens, vision system and test stations
* Use SAP system to ensure correct issuing and return of components
* Place and remove parts from the assembly equipment stations
* Operate assembly line equipment
* Conduct inline process inspections/ checks
* Train other Operators in manual assembly tasks as required
* Ensure accurate completion of all relevant production documentation
* Achieve all production targets
* Support all company quality programs and initiatives
* Timeliness in addressing Quality System Requirements
* Principles of data integrity must be strictly adhered to
* All activities to be performed in strict accordance with the Quality Management System
Experience & Education:
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent required; or 1-3 months related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Basic I.T skills and good numerical ability* Ability to read and understand Work Instructions written in English and communicate verbally in English. Read and understand Visual Aids
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Flexible, committed and results orientated individual
o Shift 3 19.30 - 07.30 Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every second Saturday
o Shift 4 19.30 - 07.30 Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every second Saturday
Are you interested in this position and have the experience and skills required? Apply Now, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org