Our client is looking for a candidate to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Quality Records Branch Managers as well as assisting the wider team when required. This is a demanding post requiring excellent communication, organisational, prioritising and secretarial skills.
The post holder is expected to act primarily on their own initiative ensuring the smooth operation of the Quality Records Branch and effectively managing the team requirements. The role may require additional administrative responsibilities.
The position is within the Quality Department of the Delivery Directorate. This department develops and maintains policies, strategies, standards, procedures and best practice in quality as well as providing oversight of HPC's activities and effectiveness.
Reporting to the DRAC Manager, the Records Team Administrator works within the Quality Records Branch. The individual will provide exceptional organisational and administration skills.
The Records Team Administrator is accountable to, and will work closely with, the DRAC Manager and the records management team leads to ensure that DRAC organisation's administrative requirements are met delivered.
- Provide a professional, accurate and reliable administration support to the Quality Records Team.
- Arrange meetings and co-ordinate the booking of rooms, arrange travel, accommodation, and hospitality as required
- Allocating Desk space and Site visits
- Co-ordinate recruitment activities, including on-boarding of new starters
- Submitting Learning Reports and or NCR's
- TeamCenter document management processes
- Updating and ensuring all contact lists are current
- Effectively use appropriate IT systems to facilitate the preparation of reports, statistics, presentations and other information for the portfolio
- Liaise with Finance to ensure invoices paid etc. and maintain (local) cost record
- Prepare letters, documents, ensure reports are well presented
- Champion of company applications such as myHR and TeamCenter.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain resilience in a busy environment
- MS office and EDRMS experience
- Prioritise tasks in a fast paced, changing environment through frequent interruptions and changing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational skills and Resourcefulness
- Detail oriented and Ability to anticipate needs
- An understanding of regulations, policies and guidelines pertinent to our client
- Business Administration Level 4 Qualification / Equivalent or experience in an administration role in a fast paced project environment
- Teamcenter experience would be advantageous
For further information please contact Chelsey Lindsay on 07483173184