Recruitment Manager- Finance OR Accounting
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
Since first opening their doors over 70 years ago, Brook Street Recruitment have grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at hundreds of companies every year
Brook Street are looking for a Recruitment Manager with experience of Finance and Accountancy recruitment to take our Bristol branch on a journey of growth. This role will be focused around maximising new business and sustaining existing client through the effective sales management of the branch. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Manager of for an accomplished consultant with some people management experience, to take that next step.
So, what will you be doing?
- Produce and execute a strategy for planned branch growth with the Regional Operations Manager
- To identify potential business opportunities through local research and monitoring or competitor activity
- Develop and maintain business relationships with appropriate client contacts through a structured approach to sales visits and marketing
- Maximise the new business performance of the branch consultants through the effective targeting and monitoring of sales activities with a focus on core activity
- Conduct regular quality assessments to include quality of service and temps/or applicants to all clients
- Address any issues in a timely manner and identify solutions with relevant parties keeping regular face-to-face contact
- Responsible for a team of consultants, maintaining a positive team on a day to day basis
- Manage the performance for each branch consultant, conducting regular performance reviews and taking action when appropriate
- Manage staffing levels within agreed budgets. Ensure succession planning in place through effective recruitment in conjunction with Regional Operations Manager
- Devise an individual training and development plan for each consultant and maintain regular reviews to evaluate measures to assess the effectiveness of the training
- Provide on-going coaching and support for each consultant
- Implement effective team building and motivational ideas for the team
- Demonstrate a 'Role Model' commitment to self-development, creating a culture of learning and self-development in the branch
- Monitor, prepare and communicate financial and performance targets expected and actual performance achieved both as individually and collectively as a team
- Prepare monthly and annual branch forecasts in liaison with Regional Operations Manager
- Adhere to corporate expectations in relation to minimum fees and margins
- Monitor customer service through the Quality Management Programme
- Action effective controls in line with BS ISO 9002 standards
- Promotion of Brook Street's professional image through the appearance and conduct of the branch staff
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of full 360 Recruitment within Finance or Accountancy
- Previous experience of coaching, leading and influencing a team
- Experience of working within temp and perm recruitment would be advantageous
Whats in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and car allowance
- Join a business that has been voted ' The worlds most ethical' for three years running
- Fast track your personal and professional development whilst being supported by an award winning learning team
- Access hundreds of job opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Work for a business that consistently drives you to discover your personal best and regularly celebrates success
Apply now for immediate consideration or for further details prior to applying please contact Nikita Shellard on 07585558186