Business Development Manager / Sales Engineer
Darlington - £40-50k
Do you have a proven track record of developing sales within the field of engineering?
Have you been instrumental in developing marketing strategies and successfully winning new business opportunities?
Do you have the advantage of a recognised engineering qualification?
Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Sales Engineer to join a well-established Engineering company based in Darlington. You will be a Senior Management team member who will drive the company forward, contributing to the growth and development of the business.
You will be responsible for managing and developing existing clients as well as bringing new clients onboard and this will include:-
- Identifying Sales Opportunities within new and existing clients
- Developing a Sales and Marketing strategy in line with company growth plans
- Managing Sales Visits
- Identifying and Managing Networking Events
- Managing Estimates
- Ensuring that the Enquiry system is managed effectively
The successful candidate will:-
- Be an experienced Business Development Manager / Sales Engineer within an engineering environment
- Have a proven track record of maximising opportunities within existing clients
- Have a Sales Strategy to attract new business with the ability to convert enquiries into new clients
- Be able to demonstrate how you have met and exceeded personal KPI's and company targets
- Be a confident communicator both verbally and written
- Have excellent IT skills
To take the first step in securing this excellent position apply today….