Hannah from Manpower is recruiting for a cleaner to work 10:00am until 14:00, Wed - Monday for a client based in EX2.
10:00am until 14:00, Wed - Monday
£9.30 an hour pay rate
Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around building. Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows. Ensuring all touch points are sanitised on a regular basis.
Due to the nature of the role, a vetting check will be done, the ID needed is:
- Passport photo page (all four corners need to be visible)
- Passport front cover
- NI Card front and back - if you do not have a NI Card go to the below link and sign up to the government gateway page you can get a letter with your NI Number on. https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services - please download the PDF and send me the attachment.
- Driving Licence or Provisional front and back
- Bank statement dated within the last 3 months with your full name and address on
Please also have ready:
- Address history for the last 5 years
- Work history for the last 5 years (including dates and reference info - phone numbers and email addresses)
Apply today, or email me with your ID directly
This role is first comes first serve, there is only one role available.